Sunday, January 11, 2009

While Daddy's away, we PLAY

Antonio left on the 8th for training in Virginia. When he was deployed this last time we got Emily a Daddy Doll and she been playing with it ever since he's been gone. She just stares and it, kind of like she is thinking "you look like my daddy, but you're not!"
The best is she has been playing with her house my parents got her for Christmas a ton, so she has been dragging the Daddy Doll through the door and pulling it through the window. Its pretty funny to see her playing house with "daddy."
And she like this for a good 30 minutes, just banging Elmo and Daddy together. Daddy, meet Elmo. Elmo, meet Daddy!
Last night I watched my friends Mandi and Patrick's daughter Maya so they could have some time before he deploys this week. She's about 3 months old and so cute!
Here were the kiddos together. Emily was pretty complacent here because she was watching Elmo's world, but let me tell you she was super jealous. As soon as I took Maya out of the pink chair (which used to be hers) she climbed in it!
Emily checking Maya out. On the surface it is a cute picture. But looking closer, Emily is giving Maya a DIRTY look. And about two seconds later, Emily attempted to pounce on Maya. Needless to say, there are no more pictures from last night. My child is a little brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment