Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Be careful, she spits

Most of you have heard this story I'm sure. It happened last Friday night and I am only posting about it now. Forgive me. I went out to eat with Patrick, Mandi and Maya at Cici's (its a Pizza buffet for those of you who dont know, they don't have them in Jersey). Emily finished her 2 slices of pizza like a champ and as she was about to dig in to her bowl of pasta I casually mentioned to Patrick that just before he left for Virginia my loving husband had taught Emily how to SPIT. If she sees you doing it, she will stick her tounge out and start spitting. Well, Patrick's eye lit up and he just HAD to try it. But he couldn't have picked a worse time because at that very moment, Emily had a mouth full of pasta. She didn't care though, she knew her cue, and she knew she was supposed to start spitting! Half eaten pasta was every, all over the three of us, and even up Emily's nose. Lovely.
Here she was spitting at Patrick.
She then turned to start spitting at me. She was really proud of herself.
And finally spitting at Mandi (who was taking the pictures) while digging for some more ammunition, I mean pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment