Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rae's Baby Shower

Today we threw a baby shower for Rae. I met her (and all the other girls) on the Board. That's the Marine Corps support group I go on online a lot of you have probably heard me talk about. She's due with a boy February 1st, but honestly we all think she is going to very soon!
Here she is with the blanket I made her. With the holidays and everything I haven't had as much time as usual to get it done. I was crocheting like a mad woman last night to finish!
This was the best picture I could get of Emily and Maya together. Maya is 11 months old and just the cutest! Miss Emily was just not interested in taking pictures today. They were watching Elmo's World.
Here is a picture of all of us at the shower (minus Emily, who settled down for a nap). From left to right, it Amy (who is also from NJ), Rae, Sarah and Hayden, Me, and then the bottom is Salome, Mandi and Maya.
This is after dinner and bath. Aren't these the CUTEST pajamas?! Abuela and Abuelo got them for her for Christmas. I love them. They say "born to dance." She does love to dance actually. Currently her favorite song is "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. She shakes her little booty every time she hears it!
And even my dog thinks she is a princess. Poor Antonio, he is out numbered.

1 comment: