Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Years Resolution....

...is to blog. I don't know how many times over the past year I have said that I am going to start one of these. I take so many pictures of Emily and I put all of them all on Myspace, but since so many of my friends and relatives don't have a Myspace, don't log on often, or just don't know how to use a computer (DAD), everyone is really missing out. I figure, a blog is easy enough. I'll just write a little bit about what is going on in our lives (though I can't promise that it will be exciting) and post a few pictures.

Here goes nothing. I'm sure this will be a resolution I stick to. I already broke my other resolution to lose weight by eating 4 cookies and a bowl of ice cream. But you probably didn't need to know that. Yeah I'm really not sure blogging is going to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment