Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Handy Mommy

Lets just say Handy Manny has nothing on me! I've been running around doing stuff around the house all day. My first project was to build this big toy for Emily we sort of put in the back of her closet and forgot about for a while. It was a boring, rainy day today so I said, why not?!Its a Zebra that rocks and bounces and spins. She was thrilled and pretty annoyed I was trying to pry her attention from it to take her picture (can't you tell by the pathetic smile?). As if we didn't have enough toys. Oh well.
Second project was to finish baby proofing! We already did the outlets a long long time ago, but Antonio never did get around to doing the cabinets. So I got out the power drill (after a long talk with Dad about how to USE the power drill) and installed them all by myself. I did 5 cabinets. So I built a toy and used a power tool. All things Antonio usually does. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment