Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Toddlerhood, here we come!

Tomorrow, Emily turns 1! It's so hard for me to wrap my head around they fact that my baby girl is turning one. Emily is so much fun. Sure she is a little terror, but she is full of smiles and laughs, and she for sure keeps us on our toes! I can't wait to see what the next year brings us! Here are some highlights from over the past year. There has been so many!

Here she was! One year ago, tomorrow! Emily Paige was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20.5 inches long.
After one of her first baths. This is one of my favorite picture of her.
Emily on her very first St Patrick's day. She was a ham for the camera even then!
She was a little rockstar in my friend's sun glasses!
Meeting her daddy for the first time! She wasn't all too thrilled that he woke her up from a dead sleep, but she's been a true daddy's girl ever since.
A picture from Emily's first trip to the beach!
She loves swimming in the pool! Here she is in a picture from this past summer, swimming away in a raft!
From our trip to the NC Aquarium. She loved looking at all the fishes! She didn't even mind missing a nap for the trip!


Pumpkin picking in October. Daddy found her a pumpkin just her size!


Here she is in Halloween costume. Even though she was sick, she was one pretty cute lady bug!

Finally, here she is all bundled up (and with Elmo of course) at the annual Holiday Parade they have here in Jacksonville. It was freezing, but she had a great time. She slept through most of it! This was one of the only pics we have of her awake.

So that take me to about when I started the blog. My big baby. I mean toddler. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment