Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yard Sale Day!

Yesterday we had a yard sale and it was a busy day! Antonio was super helpful...

Actually he really was helpful. He watched Emily and Maya while all us girls (me, Mandi and Kristin) were outside with the sale. During the sale Antonio kept the kids busy in the kiddie pool we have.




The sale went really well, we made a bunch. And since we did so well we are going to have another sale later on in the summer. We finished with the sale early and headed over to the pool at Mandi's. She had a blast!

This would have been such a cute picture if she would have opened her eyes!
All the kicking she was doing was seriously pooping her out!
I was pushing Emily around in her baby raft.
Family picture. Emily wouldn't stop long enough to look at the camera!
After the pool and dinner we headed over the carnival they were having on base. They have it every year, but we've never been, so we decided to check it out. We went on the merry-go-round, but my camera died just in time.

I was able to get only one pn my camera but I took a bunch of pictures on Mandi's camera. As soon as I get them from her I'll put them up.
The best thing about a carnival is the funnel cake! So yummy!
Emily loved it! We might even go back for some more tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment