Friday, May 29, 2009

So Silly!

This kid of mine cracks me up. She gets into everything (though sometime I don't think that is too funny) and does the funniest things. The other night, after her bath and right before bed, Emily pulled out all of the stuffed animals in her toy box and crawled right in!
She thought this was so much fun!
Lately she has been walking around just like this! Those are the bunny ears she got in her Easter basket! She outs them on her waist and walks all around the house!
And she LOVES milkshakes! I usually get one milkshake to share between me and her. But its not long before she grabs the milkshake all for her self.
Yum!


And here is a silly video of Emily and her daddy. She had the best time doing that, I just couldn't stop laughing. Sorry its sideways (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment