Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl and a Spoon

I had these pictures already to go for me to blog yesterday so please excuse me for not. You would think after our busy weekend I would have totally crashed yesterday, but no, I like to punish myself and ran about a million and 1 errands. Today I am feeling it though.

Sunday, the day after the party, we got up and went and had Emily's one year photo's taken along with some family pictures. They came out SO GOOD! It'll be about 2 weeks before they're in, so wait on the egde of your seats! I am.

Then after that we went to watch the Superbowl at our friends Mike and Stevie's house. Emily dressed for the occasion (sort of) in the Giants Cheerleader out fit Aunt Kaity got her for her birthday! She looked so cute, even though the Giants weren't playing. And Daddy didn't even mind, she was THAT adorable!

Oh yeah, and she was holding her play chicken wing and french fries she also got for her birthday from Mandi. She got a whole bunch of different kinds of play food, but the chicken wing and fries were just oh so appropriate for the Superbowl, don't you agree?
She was even kind enough to share her plastic chicken wing with Daddy. Delicious!

And then yesterday we practiced some with using a spoon! She did really well! I have to scoop for her, but then I hand it to her and she eats it all up! Here she is eating her chicken and stars soup. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment