Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emily and the Balloon

So after I ruined all my cloths yesterday by washing them with chap stick (I'm still really pissed) Mandi and baby Maya were nice enough to take me and Emily out to Chili's for dinner! Yummy! And the nice waitress gave Emily a balloon! She was all about the attention, of course! And we got a great picture of her with the balloon (as seen here).But after we went back to our food (black beans and rice and a veggie pita mmmm take me back now) Emily started to notice the balloon. She would look up at it with sheer TERROR in her eyes and then duck down as low as she could in her highchair to try to get away from the evil yellow balloon! Then she would look up and realize it was still there, still with that look of fear on her face! Poor kiddo. Mommy and Mandi got a few good laugh out of it, but then we gave the balloon to a kid at the next table, and Miss Emily was all smiles again!

No comments:

Post a Comment