Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last Day at Atlantic Beach

Today we decided to brave the great out doors and go to the beach. It was a pretty risky decision, considering we have been having big, unexpected thunderstorms almost every day, but we went anyways. It was a great beach day! And Emily had a blast. It is such a nice beach, we are really going to miss it!I said "Emily show me your sea shells!" and this is what I got. She always picks the ugliest sea shells on the beach and is so proud of them. She picks them out as soon as she gets there, holds on to them and doesn't let the go the whole time we are there.
Huge smile, because she knows whats about to happen....
1.....2....3.....JUMP!
Emily and Daddy The Monster.
She kept running away, and he had to keep dragging her back!
Emily just walked up to this little girl and made a friend. That sat there playing with their shovels and buckets for a long long time. Daddy made a friend too!
She was knocked out not even 5 minutes into the trip home. She had such a blast, but was really pooped. She even went to bed at 7 tonight! We were planning on going back to the beach tomorrow, but I don't think that is going to happen. Even though I re-applied my sunscreen a bunch of times I have terrible sunburn. I made Antonio spray me with vinegar and I feel a lot better, but I think its probably a good idea to stay out of the sun.
We also went to hibachi tonight. We have been a few times before, and Emily makes the silliest faces when she sees the fire. Mandi snapped this one during the onion volcano. She spent the entire night looking at the other tables and their fires saying "ooooooo."

No comments:

Post a Comment