Friday, April 3, 2009

Master Schemer

That would be my daughter all right. This was a couple weeks ago, but I just got the pictures from Mandi. We were over Mandi and Maya's house and Emily saw something under the chair that she just HAD to have and just COULD NOT wait for Mommy to get.




I really thought she was stuck for a minute, but nope. She was so proud of herself, of course, and thought it was the most fun thing ever.
On another VERY exciting not, Emily started walking on Wednesday! I was sitting on couch where Emily was holding on and she had her toy table in the middle of the room. Well all of a sudden she just took off towards it! I was in total shock and it didn't even dawn on me that she was walking until she fall on her little butt. She took a good 8 steps and almost made it to the table, she was about 2 steps shy! Of course, Daddy was in the field over night and wasn't here to see. But now that she did it once, Emily and I have been practicing a lot and I'm sure Daddy will get to see her new trick in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment