Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Yestery day we had a BBQ for the 4th and then went to the fireworks show on base. The BBQ was great, a bunch of the "board girls came" and we got to hang out. Its hard to believe we'll be leaving here in about a month, and we won't get to hang out.
Antonio and I before the BBQ.
The board girls, Elizabeth, Rae, Jen, Me, Mandi and Christy!
I managed to snap this while she was RUNNING everywhere. Once she is free from her stroller, she takes off as fast as she can!
(Blaahhhh I hate how I look here, I definitly ate too much potato salad and it shows). Otherwise, a cute, and rare, Mommy and baby picture.

It was a long wait until the fireworks started, we had to get there pretty early to get a spot. The melt down was inevitable. This picture sums up perfectly the difference in moods. My child, the brat, and Mandi's kiddo, the happiest baby in the world.
A nice family picture. You think she is smiling but in real life she was whining.
Finally the fireworks started. It was a GREAT show, but long. I really had an awesome time.
He really sat there and said "ohhh pretty" for everyone!
She absolutely LOVED the fireworks! She wasn't even scared at the booms! She just sat in Antonio's lap with this look of wonder on her face! It was great! I can't wait for next year! Hope you all had a great 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment