Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finger Paint!

Emily has been sick for the last few days. I took her to the doctor's on Thursday and she has a pretty bad left ear infection. She has been so tired. Actually she is already in bed, and its only 7:30!
But today we decided to do something fun! It was 96 degrees outside, to hot to do anything but go swimming, and since she has an ear infection that option is out. But I decided to make my own finger paint! 2 Tbsp of flour, some water, and a few drops of food colors and you have finger paint. Finger paint, I might add, that is totally edible if you so choose to eat it (which my kid inevitably did).

Like I said, it was a matter of minutes before it wound up in her mouth. She didn't think it tasted too well.

It wasn't too messy to clean up either! Once it dried (which was pretty quickly) it just peeled right off! She had a lot of fun doing it too! But why wouldn't she? She lives to make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment